Driving Net Profits
with Bob Greenwood
The average shop is missing between $25,000 and $30,000 NET profit per bay per year out of the current business coming through the door and no one in the industry is mentioning this. Where is it in YOUR business?
This course will allow you to find it in your operation by understanding 20 key measurements using breakout sessions and completing homework assignments studying your own numbers from your business. Perfect for shop owners, managers, service writers and anyone else involved in your shop's financial operation.
- 8 One-Hour Classes
- 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Pacific (8 - 9PM Central / 9 - 10 PM Eastern)
- Meets Every Tuesday
- Tuesday, Sept 15th - Session 1
- Tuesday, Sept 22nd - Session 2
- Tuesday, Sept 29th - Session 3
- Tuesday, October 6th - Session 4
- Tuesday, October 13th - Session 5
- Tuesday, October 20th - Session 6
- Tuesday, October 27th - Session 7
- Tuesday, November 3rd - Session 8 (Final Session)
- $525 Per Student
- Additional Students from same shop location are $100
- You must register addition students here: https://ssf.coursestorm.com/course/driving-net-profits-additional-student-registration-only1
- Fee covers all 8 sessions
- Includes help between classes
- Comes with a money-back guarantee
Instructor: Bob Greenwood www.aaec.ca
Bob has over 40 years of Business Management experience within the Independent sector of the automotive aftermarket industry in North America, consulting Independent retail shops on all facets of their business operations.
Bob is an Accredited Master Automotive Manager is President and C.E.O. of Automotive Aftermarket E-Learning Centre Ltd. (AAEC). AAEC is a company focused on providing Business Management Resources and Development for the Independent Sector of the aftermarket industry.
AAEC content and technology is recognized as part of the curriculum of the Fixed Operations Diploma and the Aftermarket Degree courses taken at the Automotive Business School of Canada at Georgian College located in Barrie Ontario Canada. This school is the leader and only college in Canada that offers an automotive business education.
AAEC is also recognized by the Automotive Management Institute (AMI), located in North Richland Hills, Texas USA, allowing 80 credits for successful completion of the AAEC E-Learning portion of the site towards the 120 credits required to obtain the reputable Accredited Automotive Manager (AAM) designation.
Sep 15 - Nov 3rd, 2020
Tue for 8 weeks from 6:00 - 7:00 pm
For more info, call us at 248-760-7393